Lutheran Witness Renewal: It’s time to sign up and/or renew your subscription to The Lutheran Witness, the LCMS monthly publication. Bring cash/check to the office by December 6. Cost is $22.56. Make checks payable to Peace.
Make the holidays special for a single woman in need with a donated car
Hands of the Carpenter (Hands) is a Golden-based nonprofit serving working single mothers through automotive services. Hands accepts and utilizes car donations to support women striving to maintain employment, care for their families, and achieve self-sufficiency. Any car will be accepted although ones 5-10-year-old are most preferred. For more information regarding this tax-deducible donation opportunity go to www.ehands.org and click on the Donate a Vehicle button at the top of the homepage. Hands is a faith-based nonprofit with whom our church is proud to partner.
Click Here to Register
To see the entire newsletter, Car Donation Program eVersion Brochure
- 8a Traditional Worship
- 9a Adult Bible Study
- 10a Contemporary Worship
What to Expect When We Return to Worshiping in the Sanctuary —
- Sanitize public spaces before/after services
- Physical distancing will be required at all times.
- Pews will be emptied of books, cards, pens
- Doors propped open
- Touchless temperature checks upon arrival
- Sanitizer Stations in main hallway
- Some areas will be restricted such as the coffee bar, ELC hallway, and offices. Open areas will be the main hallway, main restrooms, sanctuary, and Community Room.
- Masks required unless you are seated in the pew
- No handouts (News and Notes/Worship Guides)
- When we serve communion, it will be distributed in individual sets upon entry and the empty cups will be collected as you exit
- Pews have been taped off to only allow every other pew seating. You may sit in any open pew you wish, but we encourage you to be seated from the front pews to the back pews to lessen contact.
- The cry room will be limited to 2 parents-2 children.
- We will not have a staffed nursery, Sunday School, or Peak until it is safer to do so.
- Coffee and treats will not be served until further notice.
- You will be excused from worship starting at the back pews and moving forward.
- Please exit the building promptly—no loitering in the hallway.
- Please refrain from greeting family and friends until you have
exited the building.
- Not quite ready to come back? We’ll still have online services for a few more weeks. 9a Sunday mornings on PeaceArvada YouTube.