Hands of the Carpenter
Next Car Care Clinic on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Hands of the Carpenter – We are a faith-based nonprofit organization passionate about serving low-income single mothers and widows through the overlooked issue of transportation. Let us assess your car’s condition and change the oil while you enjoy some conversation and refreshments.
Volunteers are needed for the Car Care Clinics, which occur every other month at our Lakewood shop. Come once a year or more to serve on one of the following teams:
– Car Care Teams: Oil changes and vehicle inspection (all levels of experience welcome)
– Check in Team: Obtain forms, direct women and children to hospitality areas, and direct the cars to the Car Care Teams
– Host(ess) Team: Engage the women in friendly conversation, stock refreshments, and offer prayer support
– Car Wash Team: Weather permitting, this optional service is offered
– Craft Team: Guide children in creating “masterpieces” they can take home
Please contact Crystal at email@example.com or 303-526-4488 opt.2 to volunteer, register your car, or for more information. The Hands Automotive shop is located at 1510 Kendall St. Lakewood, CO 80214. For more info go to: http://www.handsofthecarpenter.org/action/carcareclinics.html
Volunteers – Car Care Clinic
Hands of the Carpenter, a local nonprofit serving low-income single moms and widows, will be conducting a Car Care Clinic on Saturday, March 18th at its shop in Lakewood. Volunteers with or without automotive experience are needed to assist with this important community event. The clinic consists of a vehicle assessment and oil change, while families enjoy refreshments and kid activities. Depending on weather, a car wash team may be utilized. For more information email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: http://www.handsofthecarpenter.org/action/carcareclinics.html.