EA5 is a place where 18-24 year olds can “emerge” into adult life as believers, learning to breath out the love of Christ and breath in His truth, even in a thinning “atmosphere” for Christians. We share life, we share hardship, and we love Jesus, one another, and our communities. We believe God still has something to say that can transform our lives for good! Come emerge with us!
Sundays @ 1-3:30PM – We’re just getting started as a year-round get-together at 13843 W. 69th Ave, Arvada. Out of town? Feel free to Zoom in! We share snacks, share life, and dig into what it means to walk with Christ on the road of life. Sometimes we’ll serve our neighbor or just go out and have fun, too! Led by Nancy Lambertson and Mariah Anderson. Email our Director of Student Ministries if you have any questions!
Every 3rd Tuesday @ 5:30-9PM – We meet up at Peace and then drive down to Mean Street Ministry at 1380 Ammons St, Lakewood. From there, we serve the homeless and hurting at low income housing along Colfax, handing out food, resource guides, basic personal care supplies, clothing, and more! We also take time to pray for those who are open to it, talking through the challenges of their lives. It’s a powerful, life-changing experience. Join us in serving those Christ loves!
Alternative Christmas Break 2019
We’re headed on a mission trip to Casa de la Esperanza, a Christian orphanage in Mexico! Total out of pocket cost would be about $450 for everything. We’ll be there from December 26, 2019 – Jan 4, 2020. Questions? Email our Director of Student Ministry or call the church office at 303.424.4454.
- Want to fundraise to reduce your cost?
- Help wrap and sell Breakfast Burritos June 2 & July 14 (Wrap the Saturday before)
- Email our Director of Student Ministry (see above) for sponsorship request letters to send to family and friends
- Talk our Director of Student Ministry if you have any payment concerns! We want you to be able to go and serve!
- Alternative Christmas Break 2019 Information Handbook
- Alternative Christmas Break Registration
- Due August 19 with a $100 deposit